The Relocation Committee reviews the Relocation Directive and hears final level grievances on this authority, when required by the Executive Committee. The Committee also recommends changes to various rates and premiums on a periodic basis.
Committee Advisor: Karen.Kruger@njc-cnm.gc.ca
Quarterly Report to the National Joint Council (June 2022)
- The Committee has met once (1) since the last Council meeting.
- The Committee wishes to note the departure of Omar Burgan from PSAC as well as Joan Van Den Bergh from RCEA and to thank them for their contributions to the Committee.
- The Committee welcomed a new Bargaining Agent Side member, Djimy Théodore, from PSAC.
- Three (3) grievances:
- One (1) pertaining to special accommodations is in abeyance pending settlement discussions.
- One (1) related to relocation authorization and expenses has been referred to the Executive Committee in June on a preliminary issue.
- One (1) related to employee requested relocation is in abeyance.
Next meeting: October 18, 2022