These Directives were developed in partnership by employer and bargaining agent representatives at the National Joint Council. Their provisions form part of the collective agreements of the participating parties under the By-Laws of the National Joint Council. The provisions also apply to persons not covered by collective agreements as indicated in the Directive or by employer policy.
- Bilingualism Bonus Directive June 1, 1993
- Commuting Assistance Directive October 1, 2020
- First Aid to the General Public - Allowance for Employees April 1, 1982
- Foreign Service Directives
- Isolated Posts and Government Housing Directive March 1, 2017
- NJC Relocation Directive January 1, 2021
- Occupational Health and Safety Directive January 1, 2011
- Archived version: April 1, 2008
- Archived version: Pesticides Directive November 1, 1993
- Archived version: Motor Vehicle Operations Directive April 1, 1995
- Public Service Health Care Plan Directive April 1, 2006
- Travel Directive July 1, 2017
- Uniforms Directive July 1, 1997
- Work Force Adjustment Directive January 1, 2019
As part of the Deficit Reduction Action Plan announced in the 2012 Federal Budget a decision was made to completely transition all publications published by the Publishing Program from traditional print to exclusively electronic effective April 1, 2014.