The Foreign Service Directives Committee reviews and recommends changes to the Foreign Service Directives and hears final level grievances on these authorities, when required by the Executive Committee. The Committee also recommends changes to various rates and premiums on a periodic basis.
Committee Advisor: Eden.Bedard@njc-cnm.gc.ca
Quarterly Report to the National Joint Council (June 2022)
- The Committee has not met since the last Council meeting.
- The Committee wishes to note the departure of Omar Burgan from PSAC and Madeline Johnson from PAFSO, and to thank them for their contributions to the Committee.
- The Committee welcomed two new Bargaining Agent Side representatives, Logan McNamara from PAFSO and Djimy Théodore from PSAC.
- Four (4) grievances:
- One (1) pertains to Allowances at Post and is held in abeyance pending settlement discussions.
- Two (2) pertain to Post Travel Assistance and are in analysis.
- One (1) pertains to Accountable Advances for Purchase of Household Effects and is in analysis.
Next meeting: October 6, 2022